Yesterday I spent the whole day working at the car. A few minor mechanical tweaks, a lot of Dinitrol anti-rust spraying and fitting body work including a the little trim bits.
After putting all the badges on the car I found another badge in the bottom of a box. During the respray some of the badge holes in the boot lid have disappeared. I can’t remember where they all go!
Hitting the pins into the trim clips on the wings and doors was causing heart in the mouth moments, thinking I’d dent the panels, until we broke the pins out in a visce before inserting them with plenty of Dinitrol anti-rust pasted around the hole.
Once completed the car is starting to look good. Just the valences left to fit.
O, the wheels are in the delivery van on the way here now!!